Sunday, March 27, 2011

Typewriter!

today i remembered my mother still had her typewriter that she got as a present for the starting of highschool which was in 1971 (from what i remember her saying).
this is so great, the discovery of old technology and just the way things where back then.







i was thinking of using this in the photo album that i also found in my mums cupboard as a documentation device. i was thinking of having a typewritten piece next to or a page before the images saying what the images where about. for example:

On the 23rd of November, 1975, my friends and I went to this beautiful park near my house in Carlton... etc

It may help to put the images into context and make it more personal. Kind of like a scrapbook or a memory book that we are now looking upon in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment